Friday, April 4, 2014

# 21 Tattoo Needed Please

I am looking for somebody to make me a new tattoo please.
Demos are Expected until I pick the Designer I want
   But its hard to find just the you want and takes a lot of time

I am looking for somebody to make me a new tattoo please.~Mesh~ I want it right here where this dragon is same size s this BUT instead I want a written tattoo this size and i think in old english writting saying this and in this order
I want this centered so its right in the middle
Today
Tomorow and
Always ♥
I will also blog the designer that will make this for me on my Blog my Flickr ,Facebook and in several blogging groups in and out of SecondLife Please contact me Via a notecard with a Sample or email me at Kramersnookums@gmail.com. I also want it to be the same coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment